Sunday, September 26, 2010

Life of Agony - Depression Demo


I've slept a year plus on this blog without posting a single thing. Frankly I got bored and I can't promise that won't happen again. In an attempt to rededicate myself to the blog I'm retooling my mission statement a little. The focus will still be on demos, however, the focus will shift to older demos from bands a lot of people consider the "classics". I'll put up newer demos here and there when one really strikes me as standout, but more often than not my posts from here on out will be similar to this one. Now that that's out of the way, LOA is one of my favorite bands and River Runs Red is one of my favorite albums. Like their other early demos, "Depression" has a different sound than LOA's later material. There's a definite metal twinge (ala Type O Negative) to the demo but you'll notice a less than subtle Sheer Terror and Judge influence. I hope you enjoy.



1 comment:

  1. can you upload this demo again? its no longer available.

    ReplyDelete